- As head coach of Boise State, Chris Petersen is 60-5.
- All 5 of those losses were on the road (3) or at neutral sites (2 bowls).
- The combined record of the 5 teams Boise State lost to is 47-18, a .723 win percentage.
- The losses are: a bad loss to 4-9 Washington. A bowl loss to 8-5 East Carolina. And losses to 11-2 TCU, 12-1 Hawaii, and 12-1 Nevada.
- Petersen was hired as offensive coordinator in 2001 when Dan Hawkins was hired as head coach. Since that season, Boise State is 113-16, including 8 out of 10 seasons with at least 10 wins. That's a winning percentage of .878.
After all this success, reports today from the Miami Herald are that Petersen showed Miami no interest at all in leaving Boise State. I can go as far to say that Petersen is the man behind the dynasty, and it looks like he's in Boise to stay.